INTRODUCING STRIKEZONE SOCCER
Introducing the Strikezone Complete Technical Training System (CTTS), a revolutionary new training system designed to introduce players of any age to new techniques and foot skills. Never before has there been a training aid that enabled players to understand and perform the complete array of technical skills necessary to play and compete at the highest levels. Watch our “Introductory Video” (on the home page) and understand exactly how you can benefit from our world class training aid!
Go to the TIPS/SKILLS section of the website to see how easily you can learn & master the techniques and footwork of the world’s greatest players!
As coaches, we cannot leave our young players’ development of ball handling skills up to chance! The Strikezone Complete Technical Training System was created and designed by experienced youth coaches, recognizing that practices must be as productive and educational as possible – considering the busy lifestyle of today’s youth players. Coaching with the Strikezone Complete Technical Training System will easily allow coaches to identify and correct technical errors in a manner that players can understand clearly.
The Strikezone’s unique colored Visual Training Aids (VTA’s) easily identify the different zones on your foot to execute all the technical skills. Training with the Strikezone Complete Technical Training System, players will see a tremendous improvement in their ability to perform, and their understanding of, even the most complex technical skills.
BENEFITS TO PLAYERS
- Easily learn and master new foot skills
- Easily learn and perfect all kicking techniques
- Simplifies instructions to players of all ages
- Strikezone VTAs help players remember moves and techniques
- Encourages the use of both feet
- Develops confidence through immediate improvement and success
- Helps improve balance, flexibility, agility and coordination with new footwork and body movements
- Promotes muscle memory
- Motivates and promotes practicing at home away from adult supervision
BENEFITS TO COACHES
- Introduce new foot skills
- Give instructions with easy to follow visual guide
- Identify coaching opportunities to correct technique using the colored Visual Training Aids
- Design effective technical practice sessions
- Set achievable technical goals
- Motivates and encourages improvisation from players
- Enhance player development with specific instruction
- Perfect and capitalize on Free Kick situations
- Economical training